Saturday, December 13, 2008

Definition of life in todays world...

Judge to thief-
judge:why did u steal 2ooo bucks?
thief:i was compelled as my son is very sick.
judge:u are guilty and sentenced to 3 months of prison along a fine of Rs 3000.
thief:my lord if i had any money do u think i would steal.
judge:shut up and pay 4000 bucks.beg borrow or steal i dont care.

thief taken n locked up for 3 months.after slightly more than 3 months at police station-
cop:u will have to stay for another 2 or 3 months as the record book is lost.
thief:please sir i beg u.my family needs me.
cop:hmm.let me talk to my senior.
thief:thank you sir very much.


cop comes back-
cop:cheer up u lucky bastard.we can release you,just pay 3000 bucks.
thief:what???
cop:don't be surprised.even we got families,we can understand u'r situation.

1 comment: