Saturday, December 13, 2008

haze.

Letters that were sermons
Delivered for my care
Bitterness are it’s words
That once to my heart were near

Sweetest are the glories
That lead to the path of life
Weaken up your worries
there is no more reason to fight

bustling with endless joy
sensing the violet truth
swarming my emotions
hustling is in your look

building up those blues
finds no place in my fear
distance away the memories
there is no life in the rear

living in the valley lost
catching up with the haze
understanding my heart’s dearth
awakens spring in the air

breathe through my spirit
feel through my eyes
walk along my letters
unfold the saga alive

torrid are the moments
that shaken up my gaze
love is the penultimate price
that brings two hearts so near.

No comments:

Post a Comment